We are SO blessed by all of you who donated to Baskets of Love. 🧺 💝
We have raised donations for 211 baskets (91 through #GivingTuesday and 120 by a partner church in Kentucky)!
We are still waiting for a couple of committed donations to come through, but for now we have officially started the process of packing and delivering Baskets of Love!
How can you pray for us?
- Pray for health and strength to be able to pack over 12,000 pounds of food.
- Pray during this Thursday, December 15th, as we have a Christmas lunch and celebration for about 100 seniors citizens from the town of San Lucas.
- Pray during this Friday, December 16th, as we pick up about 12,000 pounds of food with our faithful driver Francisco and his school bus 🚌
- Pray during next Wednesday, December 21, as we deliver food to three different churches and every family in WTMFH school program.
- Pray that if someone within our reach has been praying for provision, that a Basket of Love will get to them!
- Last but not least, Volcán de Fuego 🌋has been very active, especially yesterday. We’ve had volcanic ash everywhere. Pray for some rain to come (not too much 😅) so the air and environment can be cleared out of the smoke and ash.
Thank you for your continued partnership with us and for all of your prayers. 🙏We wouldn’t be able to do this without them and the provision that God has bestowed upon us.
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” (Thessalonians 5:16-18 ESV).